Fintech Predictions & a Trial Offer Merchant Accounts in 2019
The extremely exciting world of fintech is filled with innovations to satisfy the ever-changing consumer needs and provide more seamless ways to manage funds. What to expect this year? Where to find a reliable and affordable trial merchant account? Find answers below!
Fintech Predictions 2019&Trial Offer Merchant Account
Let’s see what key trends or predictions concerning the fintech industry you should expect this year:
- Research reveals that more than 72% of finance operations are being completed digitally. The number of banks moving towards easy-to-use online services will increase.
- The end of cash won’t come soon: the society as a whole isn’t yet prepared to stop using paper money. Expect points and loyalty to turn into a “currency.”
- Plastic isn’t going to end; however, contactless technology will become more widespread. Since plastic hasn’t lost its importance for consumers, banks will go on improving contactless technology.
- 2019 will be a year for AI and machine learning. Accenture reports that blockchain can cut infrastructure costs by up to 30% for big banks and save $8–12 billion on a yearly basis.
- Smaller banks won’t have the same digital capability as the big ones, however, open banking and other disruptive technology will make them more capable.
- Authentication and fraud prevention will get improved to a great extent. Some lawmakers in the US are for setting standards that would protect consumers, like the General Data Protection Regulation in Europe.
- Back in 2017, FIS’ PACE survey showed that 72% of all bank interactions were being done digitally. Banks won’t lose their branches; however, they’ll use more creativity with regards to their real estate.
- Realtime payments across the entire financial ecosystem will become more realistic. The Federal Reserve aims to make real time payments widespread by 2020.
- Artificial Intelligence won’t rule the industry, but it’ll be a key component of financial processes.
- Fintech startups haven’t been quite sure they’d enter the public markets. In 2109, a major IPO isn’t something unimaginable. By the way, if you’re a small business looking for reliable and affordable merchant services, such as a trial offer merchant account, it’s high time you found a true payment expert in your field. Work with a respectable payment processor to open a merchant account and start accepting payments online.
- The emergence of the Bank of Facebook won’t occur soon.
- Banks will make customer experience at checkout lines faster thanks to contactless cards, thus enabling customers to tap the plastic at the POS instead of inserting a chip or swiping a card.
- STOs (Securities Token Offerings) area hot topic these days. Businesses will get more focused on tokens instead of stock/bond certificates.
- CACIInternational Inc., an American multinational professional services and information technology company, reports that 35 million people will use their mobile devices as a banking platform by 2023.
- Regulation will go on playing a dominant role in the banking and finance space.
- Services provided via “Open Banking” won’t be something extraordinary. Data analytics with current traditional offerings will become a single, complete end-to-end solution.
Fintech is a huge, developing, and disruptive industry. Keep your finger on the pulse so to never stay behind new happenings in the banking and financial services industry.
Author Bio: Electronic payments expert Blair Thomas is the co-founder of high risk payment processing company eMerchantBroker that offers the most reliable and cheapest trial offer merchant account in the space. He’s just as passionate about his business as he is with traveling and spending time with his dog Cooper.